Important information Not every user has the right to create a new DKS, only the Administrator within your organisation can do this. Would you like to see a new DKS within your organisation? Please contact your Administrator.
To perform the DKS digitally with the App, it must first be configured in the Dashboard. Leviy has developed a standard DKS. This standard DKS contains predetermined room categories and elements. The following room categories are included in a standard DKS: Office rooms, Classrooms, Sanitary and Traffic.
Follow the steps below to add a Standard DKS:
1. Click on Control and then on DKS definitions in the toolbar
2. Click on the Blue button (Plus)at the top right
3. Enter the following information:
a. Enter the Title of the DKS
b. Indicate whether Attendees are desired or required
c. Link the desired Objects
- If you choose Objects of clients, you link the DKS to all objects of the selected clients
- If you choose Objects, you connect the DKS to individual objects
4. Click on Add
This was the last step, you have now added a standard DKS.
Tip Would you like to tailor a DKS for your organisation? This is possible! Take a look at this article. It explains how to make adjustments.
Exception It is not usual, but a DKS can also be performed for a Unit. Choose Units of objects to link a DKS to all units of the selected objects or Units to link them to separate units.