Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
To perform the DKS digitally with the App, it must first be configured in the Dashboard. Leviy has developed a standard DKS. This standard DKS contains predetermined room categories and elements. The following room categories are included in a standard DKS: Office rooms, Classrooms, Sanitary and Traffic.
Follow the steps below to add a Standard DKS:
1. Click on Checks & Forms and then on DKS definitions in the toolbar
2. Click on Addat the top right
3. Enter the following information:
a. Enter the Title of the DKS
b. Indicate whether Attendees are desired or required
c. Link the desired Objects
- If you choose Objects of clients, you link the DKS to all objects of the selected clients
- If you choose Objects, you connect the DKS to individual objects
4. Click on Add
This was the last step, you have now added a standard DKS.
Tip Would you like to tailor a DKS for your organisation? This is possible! Take a look at this article. It explains how to make adjustments.
Exception It is not usual, but a DKS can also be performed for a Unit. Choose Units of objects to link a DKS to all units of the selected objects or Units to link them to separate units.