Important information To manage elements, you need to have the user type Administrator. Do you not have the correct rights? Please contact your organisation's Administrator.
During an audit, elements in the relevant room are inspected. This applies to the DKS, MKS and the RQMS audit. If there are changes in the elements, it is desirable that these are also adjusted in the audits. To edit elements in the DKS control, you need to read the this article. But for both the MKS and the RQMS control, you will read how to manage the elements in this article.
Click on the subject for which more information is required:
Follow the steps below to add a new element:
1. Click on Control and then on Elements in the toolbar
2. Click on the Blue button (Plus) at the top right
3. Fill in the following information:
a. At Title you give the element a name
b. Select Cleanable
c. Click on Add
Follow the steps below to remove elements:
1. In the menu bar at the top, click on Control and then on Elements
2. Select the elements that may be deleted
3. Click on the bin at the top right to delete the selected elements
4. Confirm your choice by clicking Delete