Important information - Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types. - Over time, roles and permissions will be replaced by including them in logical user types.
When creating a user, this person is linked to a role. The role of the user defines which rights a user has. This specifies which modules en features the user is allowed to use.
Follow the steps below to create a role:
1. Navigate to Control in the app bar and choose Roles
2. Click on Add at the top right
3. For Title, fill in a title for the role
4. Click on Save
5. Click on the title of the role you just created
6. Choose Permissions in the local navigation on the left
7. Click on the expand icon to expand the various permissions
8. Select the rights for the role
9. Click on Save
Tip Do you have a role that needs changes because a functionality has been added or removed? Then follow the steps above starting from step 5.