To use the Leviy App you need a device. There are a number of device requirements to ensure that the App works optimally.
- We support our App installed from the Google Play Store or the App Store. If the Leviy App is installed outside the Google Play Store or the App Store on a device, we cannot guarantee optimal support.
- You can make use of 4G, the local WiFi or a Mobile Hotspot.
- Device release date: For optimal use of the Leviy App, we use a maximum release date. Use devices with a maximum release date of one year ago. The older a device is, the less time it needs to update. In addition, 'budget' devices receive fewer updates than mid/high-end devices, which results in less long support.
- Screen resolution: Minimum screen resolution should be 1280x800.
- Tablets: We recommend to use seven or eight-inch tablets because they are more mobile than the ten-inch models. Is the tablet often used on a table in combination with a keyboard? Perhaps a ten-inch model is more suitable due to a greater distance from the screen.
- Memory: Choose for a device with a minimum of 2 GB of memory. Most recent devices have these specifications.
- Cores: Choose for a device with a minimum of 2 cores. Most recent devices have these specifications.
- memory: Choose for a device with a minimum of 2.0 GB RAM.
- Battery: Choose a large battery capacity for longer battery life.
- Camera: It is required to use a device with a camera in order to take advantage of functionalities within the App.
Versions iOS & Android
- Compatibility iOS: Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Compatibility Android: Requires Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or later.
- Version: As of the release of App version 2.22 on the 15th of December, we support the last two versions instead of the last three. This means that the last supported version for this release is 2.20.
- Updates: If your device is running on Android, you receive the updates in a matter of minutes. Where if your device is running on iOS, it could take up to a week to receive the latest updates. One of the reasons is that iOS updates require a review from Apple. Potentially, when your device is running on iOS, this can have a higher impact when having a software glitch.