To make sure the LEVIY App is working optimal on your phone and/or tablet, we have the below requirements.
- We support our App installed from the Google Play Store or the App Store. If the Leviy App is installed outside the Google Play Store or the App Store on a phone or tablet, we cannot guarantee our optimal support.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1280x800
- For the best experience, your device is not older than a year. Budget tablets or phones receive less longer IOS/Android updates than the mid/high-end tablets and phones
- Using the app with a mobile device, 7 or 8-inch tablet works better than a 10-inch model. If you are using it in the office, a 10-inch model could be a better choice in regards of the viewing distance to your screen.
- When you are using the LEVIY App on a mobile device, we recommend using a 4G router, the local WI-FI or mobile Hotspot
- LEVIY App updates;
If your device is running on Android, you receive the updates in matter of minutes. Where if your device is running on IOS, it could take up to a week to receive the latest updates. One of the reasons is that IOS updates require a review from Apple
Potentially, when your device is running on IOS, this can have a higher impact when having a software glitch
- Choose for a tablet with a minimal of 1.5 GB of memory. Most recent tablets have these specifications
- Choose for a tablet with a minimal of 2 cores. Most recent tablets have these specifications
- Choose for a tablet with a minimum of 2.0 GB RAM
- How higher the battery capacity the better
- And you need a camera on your device
- Compatibility requires IOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Compatibility required for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) is supported until 18 Nov 2019. After this it will not be possible to use the Leviy app on an Android device with version 5.0 (Lollipop).
- IOS 9.0 is supported until 14 Oct 2019. After this it will not be possible to use the Leviy app on an IOS device with version 9.0.
- The LEVIY App isn’t compatible with Microsoft Windows and Chrome OS devices.