Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
When conducting a DKS, MKS, or RQMS you check elements in a room. You can enter these rooms manually in the app during the inspection, but you can also choose to enter the roomlist of an object in the Dashboard so that the Auditor can easily select one of the rooms.
Click on the subject you want to know more about below:
Create a room
Follow the steps below to create a room:
1. Choose the object in which you want to create a new room
2. Click in the left menu on Rooms
3. Click the in the right upper corner.
4. Fill out the following fields:
a. Fill out the Title.
b. Fill out the Room number.
c. Pick the Room category.
d. Fill out the Surface area.
e. Fill out the Layout.
5. Click on save.
You can import rooms using the steps below:
1. Click on Control and on Import in the toolbar
2. Choose for Rooms in step 1
3. Download the Template for step 2
4. Open the template and fill in the following details
a. Column A: Fill in the Object_id. You can find this in the Dashboard for the object in question. Navigate to the object and look search for the ID in the URL, see the screenshot below.
b. Column B: Fill in the Room number
c. Column C: Fill in the Title of the room, examples: Office Board of Directors, Ladies Toilet, Warehouse
d. Column D: Fill in the Room category
e. Column E: Fill in the surface area in m2 if applicable (this field is only used for RQMS)
f. Column F: Fill in the Layout by entering the name of the layout after layout_, example layout_Floor, layout_Taskarea of layout_Wing
- Check in the DKS definition which room categories are in the DKS and which apply to the object for which the room state is being imported. These room categories must match exactly, only then will the rooms become available in the DKS.
- In the column 'Layout_.. ', the value 0 is not processed. If you have a floor 0, name it BG / Ground floor for example or add floor 0 manually later.
6. Open the Dashboard
7. Upload the template you just filled in for step 2
8. Click on Next
Leviy will now show which room categories are imported. Check carefully that these correspond to the room categories used in the DKS, MKS or RQMS.
9. Click on Start Import
The room import will start. Afterwards it will be indicated how many lines have been imported successfully and if there are any skipped lines.
10. Click on Continue and the import is completed.
Always leave the bold text in rows 1 and 2 of the Excel file unchanged. With the exception of column E, this title always starts with 'layout_'. Only with this data can Leviy import the file.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article