Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
With Leviy it is possible to give a unit a cleaning status (Clean, Check, Finished and Released). With this module you can digitize the cleaning processes in for example a vacation park, a hospital or an office. With the help of the floorplan you can see the status of the different units on a map.
In this article you will find a step-by-step plan to add a floorplan:
For both, it starts with the step below:
1. Navigate via the menu bar to the Object
Uploading a floorplan
To upload the floorplan follow the steps below:
2. Click on Floorplans in the local navigation on the left
3. Click on Add
4. The screen for adding the floorplan will appear
a. Click Select and choose the floorplan you want to add
b. Enter the title of the floorplan
c. Select the section, if any, to which the floorplan applies
5. Click on Save
The floorplan has now been added.
Marking units on the floorplan
To mark the location of units on the floorplan follow the steps below:
2. Click on Units in the local navigation on the left
3. Click on the title of the unit
4. In the top right corner, click on Edit
5. Click on Locate
6. Choose the location of the unit on the floorplan
7. Click Save
The unit is marked on the floorplan.