Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
In contrast to deleting clients, objects and/or units, these can only be deactivated. In this way, no information is lost from for example the audits that were performed. The inactive clients, objects and/or units are no longer visible. In addition, you can reactivate these items at a later time if necessary.
Click below on the subject you want to know more about:
Deactivating a client
Follow the steps below to deactivate a client:
1. Navigate to Organisation through the main menu
2. Go to Clients in the left menu
3. Click on the desired client
4. Choose Deactivate
5. Confirm the action by clicking Deactivate
The client is deactivated.
Deactivating an object
Follow the steps below to deactivate an object:
- Click on Organization at the bottom left
- Click on Objects
- Open the object you want to deactivate
- There is a button at the top right here to deactivate the object.
Deactivating a unit
Follow the steps below to deactivate a unit:
1. Navigate to the top Object via the menu bar
2. click on the orange Units button
3. Then select the desired units to be deactivated from this table
The line is now shaded yellow and the 'Actions' button at the top of the table turns blue.
3. Click on Actions
4. Select Deactivate
5. At the top of the page the question appears: 'Deactivate unit?
6. Click on Deactivate
The unit is deactivated.
Take note To deactivate a unit, click on the row of the client in question. Make sure that you do NOT click on any words/terms, but select the row by clicking on the white space between the content.