It is our mission to improve your day at work. To achieve this, we are constantly working on new developments so that you can work more efficiently, but above all have fun!
Below you will find an overview of all improvements that can be found in the latest releases of the 4th of April 2023. Do you have feedback or wishes? Let us know here and maybe we will soon translate your feedback into a nice improvement!
- Easily switch between objects - In the new Cleaning module, you can now more easily switch between objects from the submenu. Here you will also find the title of the chosen object and the object number.
- Recurring Tasks Renamed - In preparation for the renewal of cleaning-related functionalities, Recurring Tasks has been renamed to Scheduled Tasks. The term recurring tasks suggests that this can be used to plan periodic work. This is possible to a certain extent for tasks that need to be scheduled weekly or monthly, but scheduling on a specific day/time often does not match the working method sufficiently. In this article, you can read how you can best schedule periodic work.
- 'Report Issue button' more prominent - Last year we gave the 'Report issue' button a lick of lighter paint. Reducing the prominence of this button puts more emphasis on open issues, audits, periodic tasks, etc. However, compared to a number of other buttons on the client, object and unit screen, it fell to the background a bit too much. For this reason, the button has changed colour one more time to better align with the rest.
- Parts filter DKS improved -During a DKS audit, parts can be selected so that only the rooms that belong to those parts are shown. This filter did not combine the parts of different layouts meaning more rooms were shown than desired. When three parts are selected, for example, Block A, first floor, second floor...:
- First - ...all rooms belonging to Block A, all rooms belonging to the first floor and all rooms belonging to the second floor were shown. The rooms on the first and second floors of Block B and Block C were therefore also shown.
- Now - ...only all rooms that belong to Block A and the first floor and all rooms that belong to Block A and the second floor are shown.
- Scroll position tasks remembered - On the Tasks screen, the scroll position was not remembered after registering a task. Very annoying, because you have to scroll up again and again. This was brought to our attention by one of our customers and could therefore quickly solve it.
- Inventory check button - The button to perform an inventory check could be found under 'Actions' on the unit screen. Now that all the other buttons have been given a better place, this one couldn't be left behind. This button can now be found under the heading 'Inventory'.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article