It is our mission to improve your day at work. To achieve this, we are constantly working on new developments so that you can work more efficiently, but above all have fun!
Below you will find an overview of all improvements that can be found in the latest releases of the 9th of May 2023. Do you have feedback or wishes? Let us know here and maybe we will soon translate your feedback into a nice improvement!
- More efficient digital work schedule - Recently we have been exploring how we can improve the configuration to arrive at a digital work schedule. It is now possible to set up a work schedule for regular/daily work for an object with great ease. Only one-time settings are sufficient, after which the tasks appear in the app on the days you choose. Our goal is to further expand this functionality and we are looking for a number of testers for this. Would you like to be part of this test team and make your voice heard? Sign up for our test team to get early access to the most efficient solution for digitising a work schedule and prepare your cleaning team for the future of cleaning.
- Simpler to-do list for cleaners - In addition to the more efficient configuration of a work schedule, we also paid attention to simplifying the to-do list for cleaners. From the Home screen, cleaners can see the rooms that need to be cleaned today according to the set work schedule with one click. The tasks for today can be signed off per room in one go. For the perfect overview, only the rooms that still have outstanding tasks remain. As a follow-up to this, we are working on the option to be able to register what could not be performed. More about this soon!
- Work, break and travel time registration - Experience the revolution in time registration! From now on you can not only keep track of working and break times from the object overview, but you can also effortlessly register your travel time and adjust your registered times. And that's not all - you can now start registering directly from the Home screen! Don't miss out on these groundbreaking new features and be one of the first to try them out by joining our exclusive testing team!
- Smarter 'Assigned to me' filter - The new units screen is filtered by default on units assigned to the logged-in user. When not working with allocation to units, this filter had to be turned off each time. That is why the 'Assigned to me' filter is now only enabled by default for objects where the assignment is used. In addition, the name of the logged-in user is always shown at the top of the list of assigned persons, so that it can still be easily selected.
- Easier filter reset - Discover the convenience of resetting filters with just one click! If the filters you've chosen on the new units screen don't yield any results, you don't have to waste any more time deselecting each filter one by one. Instead, you can now reset all selected filters in an instant and get back to work right away. Save precious time and experience the ultimate ease of use with this fantastic new feature!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article