Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
A group defines which clients, objects and/or units the users have access to. It is a name for the collection of clients, objects and/or units. The steps below explain how to create a group and link it to the right clients, objects and/or units:
1. Navigate to Control in the menu bar and choose Groups
2. Click on Add at the top right corner
3. For Title, fill in the title of the group
4. Select 'Select' for Clients, Objects and Units
5. Click on Add
6. Click on the title of the created group
7. Click on Clients in the local navigation on the left
8. Select the clients you would like to add to this group
9. Click on Save
10. Click on Objects In the local navigation on the left
11. Click on the expand icon in front of the client name to select the objects you would like to add to this group
12. Click on Save
13. Click on Units n the local navigation on the left
14. Click on the expand icon in front of the object name to select the units you would like to add to this group
15. Click on Save
If no units are available, you can skip these last steps.
Does a group need changing because a new client, object and/or unit has been added? Then follow the steps above from step 7.