The text size in the Leviy app is automatically adjusted to the settings of your device. If you want to change the text size in Leviy you need to change the size of the text on your device. Below is explained step by step how to change the text size on your iOS or Android device.
1. Go to Settings
2. Navigate to Accessibility
Warning: Is your device on IOS 12? Navigate to General first.
3. Press Display & Text Size
4. Find Larger Text
5. Turn on 'Larger Accessibility Sizes' by toggling the button to the right.
6. With the slider you can indicate the text size. Slide until you have the size that fits you,
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility, then tap Display size.
3. Use the slider to choose your display size.
Take note Some apps on your screen might change position.