It is sensible to change your password once in a while. Besides this, you may also have trouble remembering your password. In this article, you will find a step-by-step plan for changing your own password. More information to change the details of a user as an Administrator can be found here. Do you need help choosing a new password? Check out our article on setting a secure password.
Choose below what applies to you:
1. Navigate to your profile via the Profile buttonin the Dashboard
2. Click on View profile
3. Click on Password
4. Fill in your current password and then repeat your new password twice
5. Click on Save new password
I forgot my password
Have you forgotten your password? Then you can have instructions sent to your e-mail address via the login page of the Dashboard or the App to reset your password.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click on Forgot password? on the login page
2. Fill in your email address
3. Click on Send password reset email
You can change your password by following the instructions in the email
Take note - Sending an email to reset your password is only possible if your username is an existing email address. - When using a fictitious email address, only the Adminstrator of your organisation can change your password.