Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
When a user has created an issue, all users who have access can view the issues. This can be done both in the Dashboard and in the App. How to access the results is explained in this article.
Choose which one applies below:
- Viewing issues in the app
- Viewing Issues in Dashboard
- Exporting Issues from Dashboard
- Convert CSV to Excel
Viewing issues in the app
Follow the steps below to view Issues in the App:
1. Click on Issues
2. Choose the desired view:
a. Click All and the list of all Issues will be displayed.
b. Click Assigned to Me and the list of Issues assigned to you will be displayed
3. Filter this list using the filter options:
a. Select the desired Issue types
b. Select the desired Status of the Issues
Please note In the Dashboard you can also see the closed Issues, this is not possible in the App. In the App you can only view the Issues with the status Open or In Progress.
Tip View all issues of one Client, Object or Unit by navigating to the specific Client, Object or Unit via Customers, Object or Units.
Viewing Issues in Dashboard
Follow the steps below to view Issues in the Dashboard:
1. Navigate to Issues
- The issues of all Clients, Objects and Units in your group: Click on Issues on the menu bar
- The issues of one specific Client, Object or Unit; In the menu bar, navigate to the appropriate Client, Object or Unit and click on Issues on the left in the local navigation.
2. Filter the data using the filter options on the right side of the screen
a. Select the desired Period
b. Choose the desired Issue Type
c. Choose the desired status of the Issues: Open, Closed or In Progress
Tip - By clicking on Issues in the menu bar, you will go directly to the screen where all created issues are listed. An overview with all Clients, Objects and Units. - When you click on an issue from the overview, the details of the issue are shown. This is where you can find all the information that has been added. Examples are the actions and the pictures that have been added.
Exporting Issues from Dashboard
To export the Issues from the Dashboard, follow steps 1 through 3 listed above.
4. Click on Download
A CSV file will be downloaded.
Convert CSV to Excel
The export of issues is available in CSV format, Comma Separated Values. A CSV file contains data separated by commas. Special characters, such as á, ô or ü (UTF-8 characters) are not supported by default when opening CSV files in Excel. Below is an explanation of how to convert the CSV file to a readable format in Excel.
1. Open Excel
2. Click on Data
3. Go to Get & Transform Data and click on From Text/CSV
4. Navigate to file and click Open
5. Change File Origin to 65001: Unicode (UTF-8)
6. Check that the Delimiter is set to Semicolon
7. Click on Transform Data
8. Then click Close and Load