Important information To add general files, you need to have the user type Administrator.
By placing files in Leviy, all users always have the necessary files at hand. Files can be linked to one or a few clients, objects or units or can be made available for all employees within an organisation. Files that are applicable to all employees within an organisation can be placed under General files. A file that is added under general files can be automatically viewed by any user type, except the user type Customer. This way, important information can easily be distributed within the organisation.
Follow the steps below to add a general file:
1. Navigate to Files via the App switcher
2. Click on General files
3. Click on the Blue button (Plus) to add a new file
4. Enter the required information
a. Select file
- Click on Browse or drag a file to the window
- Choose the file you would like to add
- Click on Next
- Add the tile of the file under Title
- If desired, enter a more detailed description in the file under Description
- Click on Next to add the file