Important information Are you unable to perform the following steps? Perhaps you don't have the right role or user type. Please contact your organisation's Administrator or click here to read more about roles & user types.
If work has been scheduled but cannot be performed for one reason or another, you can postpone the cleaning tasks.
To postpone a cleaning, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the required Object via the menu bar
2. Click on Units in the local navigation on the left
3. Click on the unit(s) to select them
4. Click on Actions at the top right and then on Postpone cleaning
5. Choose, if necessary, the Label group in the pop-up menu
6. Fill in the Date until which the cleaning must be postponed
7. Click on Save
Take note Postponing the cleaning will unlink the assigned employee. The postponed units become visible again in Scheduled statuses on the day to which the units have been moved in the schedule.